Nikolay Azarov, Ukrainian PM under Yanukovich, wrote in his blog on June, 22
“Recently Kiev media publicized the data of an opinion poll, conducted by the Kiev Institute of Sociological Studies (KISS), in accordance with which 60% of the pollees consider Maidan an achievement.
This fact seems to be unbelievable: Maidan [the US-backed coup] that had brought calamities and suffering to the Ukrainian people is considered an achievement, i.e. a positive development.
Let us conduct a poll here on my page on what can be considered the achievement of Maidan. Let us ask ourselves.
Do you consider an achievement, that is, a positive development as a result of Maidan coup:
1. Seizure of power by Turchinov, Poroshenko, Yatsenyuk, Shkiryak and the likes of them.
2. Secession of the Crimea.
3. War in Donbass with tens of thousands of casualties and millions of refugees, thousands of ruined residential buildings and enterprises.
4. Hundreds of killed and wounded in Maidan people.
5. Manifold rise of utility and retail prices. Massive impoverishment of the population.
6. Emergence of a great number of semi-Nazi and Nazi paramilitary formations in the country.
7. Establishment of the atmosphere of fear and the policy of repressions of dissenters, assassinations of opposition leaders, tortures, detentions, abduction of the people, who dared to protest.
8. Bankruptcy of the country and total decay of the economy, 300% devaluation of the Hryvnya, continuous lowering of the living standards, loss by many citizens of their savings.
9. Absolute incompetence and inefficiency of management in case of emergencies.
10. As “the great friend of the Ukrainian people” Saakashvili had wisely remarked, “Ukraine will arrive to the standards of living it had under Yanukovich in 20 years time at best”, and this denotes loss of prospects for those people, who are 20-40 years old today.
11. Unprecedented rise of corruption and crime.
12. Wrecking of the European ambitions for Ukraine forever. Today entire Europe acknowledges that Ukraine has turned into European Somalia.
13. Establishment of the Propaganda Ministry in Ukraine similar to the office headed by Goebbels in Germany, introduction of censorship in the media.
What achievement have I missed? I suggest you should supplement the list.
I would like to ask the KISS workers if they themselves agree with the poll’s results.
I’d like to say openly: it is the coups called “maidans”, that had each time brought to power outright adventurers and rebounded the country further and further each time. It was because of them Ukraine does not only lag far behind Poland, but has dropped to the level of the poorest countries in the world”.
- Будь в курсе последних новостей и интересных статей, подписывайся на наш канал «NovorossiaToday»
- Be aware of the current events and interesting articles, subscribe to our channel «NovorossiaToday»
- Pour ne rien manquer de la derniere actualite et des articles interessants, suis notre chaine Telegram en direct«NovorossiaToday»